Main Line Sewer CleaningSeptember 20, 2018
Drain cleaning services from a plumbing company you can trust!
Get the best residential and commercial drain cleaning service in the Gilbert and Phoenix metro area from No Worries Rooter. We have all of the latest, state of the art drain cleaning equipment in the industry. Whether your drain is clogged or running slow, we can solve all of your plumbing issues. Give us a call at
(480) 405-4497 today!
Gilbert and Phoenix drain cleaning services
Are you dealing with standing water in your shower, a clogged toilet, slow drains or sinks backing up throughout your home? If so, you’re not alone. Plumbing problems like these are some of the most common residential and commercial plumbing problems that we all have to deal with from time to time. So when you find yourself with such a situation, give your local Gilbert drain cleaning experts at No Worries Rooter a call at 480-788-2564 for fast, valley wide service! We provide a full range of sewer and drain services to help remove whatever blockage may be in your drains, and restore the flow of water. And as always, our services are tailored to you and your needs. We aim to deliver complete satisfaction and a job well-done! Just take a look at our current customer reviews.
Your Home's Plumbing Checklist
- Check for leaks in and around the home.
- Make sure toilets flush properly.
- Clean mineral deposits from bath and kitchen fixtures (you can find many tutorials that use vinegar).
- Check the temperature setting on your water heater. It should be set no higher than 120°F to prevent scalding and to reduce energy use.
- Flush your water heater to prevent sediment build-up. Check your water heater’s manufacturer’s instructions concerning your make and model.
- Move all flammables away from the water heater.
- Check all water supply hoses for bulges or leaks.
- Clean out washing machine trap (check the manufacturer’s instructions).
- Pour a gallon of water into infrequently used drains (including floor drains) to fill the trap and prevent odors from entering the house.
- Inspect for slow leaks in your home by taking a reading on your water meter before bedtime. The next morning, without using any water overnight, take another reading. If the reading has changed you have a leak that should be repaired.
- Clean out all yard drains, gutters and downspouts
- Check for bird nests in plumbing vent pipes
- Check that all hose bibs flow freely
- Consider calling in a professional to clean your home’s drains.